ERAFP, who signed the letter to G20
- 24 August 2016
ERAFP has signed with 129 institutional investors in the letter to G20 leaders for the summit to be held on 4 and 5 September in China, inviting them to adopt emergency measures to fight against climate change.
They call on G20 countries to:
- ratify the Paris Agreement in 2016,
- implement the recommendations of the Global Investor Statement on Climate Change (including ERAFP is also a signatory),
- promote the doubling of investment in clean energy by 2020,
- implement a priority and increase the ambition of national contributions to reduce the emissions of greenhouse,
- push the financial regulators require companies to more transparency on the financial climate risks,
- greet the work of the group of G20 finance studies on green.